Friday, June 1, 2018

Eye Instincts

When you sense someone waiting for you to look back at them so they can talk to you about something you are trying to avoid, just keep looking straight forward focused only on what your goal is (although you keep attention to the people trying to get you to look back at them so you know what they are doing and watch their “actions” if they are trying to physically move to you) and watch the people out of the corner of your eye(s) as you walk by…
I have done this quite a few times (when I was aimlessly going to college to get a worthless college degree) when I saw some United States (U.S.) military recruiters trying to “recruit” me into the U.S. military to eventually waste and sacrifice my expendable poor black life to fight wars against peoples in the Middle East countries of which I do not speak their languages and have no real social, political or cultural problems, issues and conflicts against being a (Christian) black man in America… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your speech "clean" and "godly" my brethren...